Jekyll and Hyde
December 12, 2012
American Idol star Constantine Maroulis and Deborah Cox inject new life into this classic tale of good and evil. This dark love story from Tony and Grammy Award nominee Frank Wildhorn returns in a new pre-Broadway production.
Photo by Chris Bennion
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July