Crazy for You
December 12, 2012
What happens when the heir to a New York banking company who secretly dreams of life on stage is sent to Deadrock, Nevada, to foreclose on the tiny town's only theater? He falls in love with the theater owner's daughter and tries to save the theater by producing an extravagant show.
Brimming with the exuberant music of the celebrated musical duo, George and Ira Gershwin, this Tony Award-winning musical is a toe-tapping, riotously entertaining dazzler.
November 20 - Pre-Thanksgiving Show, 7:30 p.m., $25-$35
November 30 - $10 Student Matinee, 10 a.m., $10
December 9 - Wallet Watcher Show, 7:30 p.m., $10-$15
December 12 - Hooky Matinee, 2 p.m., $10-$15
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre