Crazy for You
December 12, 2012
What happens when the heir to a New York banking company who secretly dreams of life on stage is sent to Deadrock, Nevada, to foreclose on the tiny town's only theater? He falls in love with the theater owner's daughter and tries to save the theater by producing an extravagant show.
Brimming with the exuberant music of the celebrated musical duo, George and Ira Gershwin, this Tony Award-winning musical is a toe-tapping, riotously entertaining dazzler.
November 20 - Pre-Thanksgiving Show, 7:30 p.m., $25-$35
November 30 - $10 Student Matinee, 10 a.m., $10
December 9 - Wallet Watcher Show, 7:30 p.m., $10-$15
December 12 - Hooky Matinee, 2 p.m., $10-$15
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling