Crazy for You
December 12, 2012
What happens when the heir to a New York banking company who secretly dreams of life on stage is sent to Deadrock, Nevada, to foreclose on the tiny town's only theater? He falls in love with the theater owner's daughter and tries to save the theater by producing an extravagant show.
Brimming with the exuberant music of the celebrated musical duo, George and Ira Gershwin, this Tony Award-winning musical is a toe-tapping, riotously entertaining dazzler.
November 20 - Pre-Thanksgiving Show, 7:30 p.m., $25-$35
November 30 - $10 Student Matinee, 10 a.m., $10
December 9 - Wallet Watcher Show, 7:30 p.m., $10-$15
December 12 - Hooky Matinee, 2 p.m., $10-$15
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $3 Frozen Mimosas (regular, guava and mango)
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed