A Christmas Carol
December 12, 2012
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$15 - $60
Dallas Theater Center is delighted to present Dickens’ classic tale, A Christmas Carol, at the historic Kalita Humphreys Theater. DTC Associate Artistic Director Joel Ferrell will direct and choreograph this festive holiday story of redemption and forgiveness that has become a holiday tradition for DTC and for theater-goers across North Texas. This year marks the eighth and final season for this version of A Christmas Carol.
A Christmas Carol begins previews on Tuesday, November 20 at 7:30pm with a Pay-What-You-Can performance. Any unsold tickets to the PWYC performance will be available for purchase at the Kalita Humphreys box office the night of the show.
DTC’s Stay Late program will take place after each performance. Patrons will have the opportunity to engage with artists, learn about the production and share insights about the play in a lively discussion.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: