New Science Projects / The Happy Alright
Bomb The Music Industry
December 12, 2012
2720 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
New Science Projects (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger