Holiday Art and Gift Show 2012
December 12, 2012
to 9:30 PM
1825 Abrams Road , Dallas, TX
This event features local artisans offering a wide variety of fine art and unique gift-giving ideas. The art and gifts range from sculpture, ceramics, precious metal jewelry and accessories to natural bath and body products, folk art and more. Guests can enjoy live music and specialty drinks and a festive, alternative shopping experience of meeting local artists and gathering with friends. And, of course, it’s also another opportunity to support local. There will be complimentary appetizers and admission is free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December