Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 12, 2012
to 9:30 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Buttons Restaurant: $3 Domestic Bottled Beer, $3 House Wine, $3 Single Liquor Wells, $5 Specialty Martinis
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 Miller Lite, $2.75 Dos Equis, $4 wells, $4.50 house margaritas / 4:30pm - 8:30pm: free quesadillas bar
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $5 Hurricanes
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Flying Saucer: 22-ounce Biggie Beers for pint prices
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort