Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 12, 2012
to 9:30 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Mucky Duck: $3 wells, $3 drafts, half-price appetizers
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- Memphis: $1 off mixed drinks, $2.50 domestics and longnecks
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius