Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 12, 2012
to 9:30 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Houlihan's: $1 off house cocktails and draft beer
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine