December 12, 2012
215 S. Tyler St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
The Christmas story in dialogue, narrative, pantomime, gospel song and folk spirituals - the unique creation of poet and playwright Langston Hughes. This holiday favorite tells the Christmas story like no other production ever has. Don't miss this one of a kind theatrical wonderment. Musical Direction by Geno Young.
All Seats $15 in advance, $20 at the door (plus service fee)
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition
- Review: Untapped Festival brews a near-perfect day of indie beer and music
- Meet Winspear and Kamau, the Dallas Zoo's ridiculously adorable baby cheetahs