Jeff Swearingen’s The Ultimate Holiday Experience
December 12, 2012
1301 Custer Rd. , Ste. 706 , Plano, TX
We never know what zany ideas are going to emerge from the head of Jeff Swearingen when he gathers kids to perform in one of his original Fun House Theatre and Film productions at Plano Children’s Theater. This time he promises a mash-up of a yuletide tale, with reindeer searching for Santa, who is out drinking eggnog with Ronald Reagan at the North Pole. Shenanigans involving the Russian Defense Ministry and the Pentagon ensue and a hero must find the strength to save the world from total destruction.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues