Jeff Swearingen’s The Ultimate Holiday Experience
December 12, 2012
1301 Custer Rd. , Ste. 706 , Plano, TX
We never know what zany ideas are going to emerge from the head of Jeff Swearingen when he gathers kids to perform in one of his original Fun House Theatre and Film productions at Plano Children’s Theater. This time he promises a mash-up of a yuletide tale, with reindeer searching for Santa, who is out drinking eggnog with Ronald Reagan at the North Pole. Shenanigans involving the Russian Defense Ministry and the Pentagon ensue and a hero must find the strength to save the world from total destruction.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit