Hula Hooping Park Crawl
December 12, 2012
to 4 PM
100 W. Abram St. , Arlington, TX
The World Hoop Day Park Crawl will kick off at 12:12pm on Wednesday, Dec. 12th and will begin at Founder’s Plaza, home of Levitt Pavilion, 100 W. Abram St., at the corner of Abram and Center streets, directly across the street from City Hall. From there, the hoopers will move to Randol Mill Park, located at 1901 West Randol Mill Road from 1:30-2:30pm. The last stop will be Hooper Park, 2303 Pleasant Ridge Road, from 3:00-4:00pm.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April