Art for a Cause
benefiting Ronald McDonald House
December 12, 2012
to 9 PM
701 Galveston Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
For the Art for a Cause Tour & Tasting, the brewery will have extended tour hours from 5:00-9:00PM. Everyone at the door will get a Art For a Cause pint glass and the specialty beer will be Winter Warmer. Chadra Mezza and Grill will be here selling pizza slices, and the Belgian Waffle food truck will be in the parking lot serving up waffle magic. Shop from over 30 local vendors, have a beer, and support the Ronald McDonald House.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T&P Tavern: $2.50 Rahr beers
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 Miller Lite and Shiner drafts
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Trinity Shakespeare Festival adds new twist to an old story in The Taming of the Shrew
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting