Art for a Cause
benefiting Ronald McDonald House
December 12, 2012
to 9 PM
701 Galveston Ave. , Fort Worth, TX
For the Art for a Cause Tour & Tasting, the brewery will have extended tour hours from 5:00-9:00PM. Everyone at the door will get a Art For a Cause pint glass and the specialty beer will be Winter Warmer. Chadra Mezza and Grill will be here selling pizza slices, and the Belgian Waffle food truck will be in the parking lot serving up waffle magic. Shop from over 30 local vendors, have a beer, and support the Ronald McDonald House.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally