A Holiday Memory
December 13, 2012
521 East Lawther Drive , Dallas, TX
One Thirty Productions presents A Holiday Memory, adapted from a short story by Truman Capote.
A Holiday Memory is based on Truman Capote’s boyhood Christmas in Alabama. His best friend is his elderly cousin Sook who is sure that Heaven is like looking at the stained glass windows at the First Baptist Church
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa