Jekyll and Hyde
December 13, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$30 - $150
American Idol star Constantine Maroulis and Deborah Cox inject new life into this classic tale of good and evil. This dark love story from Tony and Grammy Award nominee Frank Wildhorn returns in a new pre-Broadway production.
Photo by Chris Bennion
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 top ten shots
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday