It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play
December 13, 2012
George Bailey famously learns that "no man is a failure who has friends" in "It's A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play." Inspired by the classic holiday film, this holiday treat brings the spirit of the season to life live on stage right before your eyes (and ears). Performed as a 1940s live radio broadcast in front of a studio audience, five actors play the dozens of characters as well as produce the sound effects bringing to life the town of Bedford Falls. Let your imagination build the scene and see the story anew with this nostalgic and spirit-lifting tale.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Uncle Julio's: $4.50 swirl margaritas, $2.25 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles, $4 margaritas, $1.25 off tequila
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius