It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play
December 13, 2012
George Bailey famously learns that "no man is a failure who has friends" in "It's A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play." Inspired by the classic holiday film, this holiday treat brings the spirit of the season to life live on stage right before your eyes (and ears). Performed as a 1940s live radio broadcast in front of a studio audience, five actors play the dozens of characters as well as produce the sound effects bringing to life the town of Bedford Falls. Let your imagination build the scene and see the story anew with this nostalgic and spirit-lifting tale.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Memphis: $1 off mixed drinks, $2.50 domestics and longnecks
- Social House: $3 wells, half-price specialty cocktails, half-price crown and downs, $1 dollar off any draft beer, $2 off any wine by the glass, $3 off any entrees, half-price select appetizers, half-price pizzas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Miller Lite
- The Mucky Duck: $3 drafts
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously