It’s A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play
December 13, 2012
George Bailey famously learns that "no man is a failure who has friends" in "It's A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play." Inspired by the classic holiday film, this holiday treat brings the spirit of the season to life live on stage right before your eyes (and ears). Performed as a 1940s live radio broadcast in front of a studio audience, five actors play the dozens of characters as well as produce the sound effects bringing to life the town of Bedford Falls. Let your imagination build the scene and see the story anew with this nostalgic and spirit-lifting tale.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine