Dallas Cirque Theatre: Kazoo-La-La
December 13, 2012
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$29 - $65
Dallas Cirque Theatre brings the magic of the holidays alive with a mischievous elf, a music-box dancer, an agile young Santa and other characters, all performing traditional cirque moves with aerial silks, trapezes and more. And, of course, there will be kazoos.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy