Dallas Cirque Theatre: Kazoo-La-La
December 13, 2012
2520 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$29 - $65
Dallas Cirque Theatre brings the magic of the holidays alive with a mischievous elf, a music-box dancer, an agile young Santa and other characters, all performing traditional cirque moves with aerial silks, trapezes and more. And, of course, there will be kazoos.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair