Dallas Cirque Theatre: Kazoo-La-La
December 13, 2012
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$29 - $65
Dallas Cirque Theatre brings the magic of the holidays alive with a mischievous elf, a music-box dancer, an agile young Santa and other characters, all performing traditional cirque moves with aerial silks, trapezes and more. And, of course, there will be kazoos.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger