Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 13, 2012
to 9:30 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Memphis: $1 off mixed drinks, $2.50 domestics and longnecks
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- Houlihan's: Half-price wine by the bottle
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine