Balcony Club’s 25th Anniversary
December 13, 2012
to 2 AM
1825 Abrams Road , Dallas, TX
More than two decades ago, Dallas resident Tommy Stanco, an avid gourmet cook and former professional children's entertainer, combined his love of hospitality and music to create an aura that would transform Lakewood’s Balcony Club from a simple piano bar to a haven for live music and Texas-sized camaraderie featuring as many as 70 bands each month.
From reggae to American roots music and R & B, Stanco and longtime manager Todd Buckley offer something for everyone, although the emphasis is on jazz. Happy hour entertainment begins at 5 p.m. nightly, and the late-night jazz bands often play until 2 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center