Toasting for Tots
December 13, 2012
to 8 PM
3015 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
From 5-8 p.m., the Library bar will offer a wine tasting and extended happy hour pricing, with the "cover" charge being a new, unwrapped toy. In the Landmark restaurant, guests who purchase an entree and bring a child's toy will receive a free dessert.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Sushi Zushi: $3 select signature cocktails / $3.50 wells / $1 off select drafts / $5 Red Diamond Merlot / $5 Penfold's Chardonnay / $3 10oz. hot sake / $7 Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Masu ($5 refills) / $7 Gekkeikan Haiku Masu ($5 refills)
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park