Toasting for Tots
December 13, 2012
to 8 PM
3015 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
From 5-8 p.m., the Library bar will offer a wine tasting and extended happy hour pricing, with the "cover" charge being a new, unwrapped toy. In the Landmark restaurant, guests who purchase an entree and bring a child's toy will receive a free dessert.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2 wells / $2 domestic longnecks
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas