Toasting for Tots
December 13, 2012
to 8 PM
3015 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
From 5-8 p.m., the Library bar will offer a wine tasting and extended happy hour pricing, with the "cover" charge being a new, unwrapped toy. In the Landmark restaurant, guests who purchase an entree and bring a child's toy will receive a free dessert.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy