Meet the Museum: Collections Spotlight on the Online Collections Database
December 14, 2012
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
eMuseum helps researchers and students learn more about the assassination. Explore this online gallery of artifacts, photographs, films and oral histories and learn how to access it yourself.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day