Meet the Museum: Collections Spotlight on the Online Collections Database
December 14, 2012
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
eMuseum helps researchers and students learn more about the assassination. Explore this online gallery of artifacts, photographs, films and oral histories and learn how to access it yourself.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Charlie Palmer: $5 select cocktails; $3 Bud Light, Budweiser and Miller Light; $7 select wines by the glass
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday