Jekyll and Hyde
December 14, 2012
American Idol star Constantine Maroulis and Deborah Cox inject new life into this classic tale of good and evil. This dark love story from Tony and Grammy Award nominee Frank Wildhorn returns in a new pre-Broadway production.
Photo by Chris Bennion
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy