Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 14, 2012
to 10 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Nate's Seafood & Steakhouse: $1 off all mixed drinks, bottle beer and wines / $2 dollar pints of Miller Light & Bud Light / $2.50 pints of Abita
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine