Deep Ellum Outdoor Market 2012
2800 block of Main Street between Malcolm X and Crowdus
December 15, 2012
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
DEOM features local vendors who sell handmade, homecrafted, and vintage products. All vendors come from within 150 miles of DFW and feature wares ranging from clothes and accessories to books and records to jam and bread. There will also be live music and food trucks.
December 15: The musicians are Jacob Metcalf, Kolton Moore, and The Breakfast Machine.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 wells, $4.59 flavor margaritas, half-price appetizers
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. buckets (6 beers) - $14/$17
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July