Deep Ellum Outdoor Market 2012
2800 block of Main Street between Malcolm X and Crowdus
December 15, 2012
to 5 PM
, Dallas, TX
DEOM features local vendors who sell handmade, homecrafted, and vintage products. All vendors come from within 150 miles of DFW and feature wares ranging from clothes and accessories to books and records to jam and bread. There will also be live music and food trucks.
December 15: The musicians are Jacob Metcalf, Kolton Moore, and The Breakfast Machine.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday