A Christmas Carol
December 15, 2012
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$15 - $60
Dallas Theater Center is delighted to present Dickens’ classic tale, A Christmas Carol, at the historic Kalita Humphreys Theater. DTC Associate Artistic Director Joel Ferrell will direct and choreograph this festive holiday story of redemption and forgiveness that has become a holiday tradition for DTC and for theater-goers across North Texas. This year marks the eighth and final season for this version of A Christmas Carol.
A Christmas Carol begins previews on Tuesday, November 20 at 7:30pm with a Pay-What-You-Can performance. Any unsold tickets to the PWYC performance will be available for purchase at the Kalita Humphreys box office the night of the show.
DTC’s Stay Late program will take place after each performance. Patrons will have the opportunity to engage with artists, learn about the production and share insights about the play in a lively discussion.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 Bud Light drafts, $3.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 wells, $4 imported bottles, $5 calls, $5 craft drafts
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger