December 15, 2012
to 7 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Klyde Warren Park will host a holiday event on Saturday, Dec. 15.
12:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Kids crafts
1:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Photos with Santa: Bring four cans of food to donate to the North Texas Food Bank and get a photo with Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and the North Pole elves.
12:00 p.m. - Arts District Chorale
1:00 p.m. - First Baptist Dallas Day One Band
3:00 p.m. - Dallas Youth Ballet and The Conservatory C.A.S.T. Performance
5:00 p.m. - Music by Dallas-based pop artist, Bean
6:00 p.m. - Tree Lighting
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Arts District Chorale (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger