December 15, 2012
to 7 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Klyde Warren Park will host a holiday event on Saturday, Dec. 15.
12:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Kids crafts
1:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Photos with Santa: Bring four cans of food to donate to the North Texas Food Bank and get a photo with Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and the North Pole elves.
12:00 p.m. - Arts District Chorale
1:00 p.m. - First Baptist Dallas Day One Band
3:00 p.m. - Dallas Youth Ballet and The Conservatory C.A.S.T. Performance
5:00 p.m. - Music by Dallas-based pop artist, Bean
6:00 p.m. - Tree Lighting
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Arts District Chorale (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 mug of any draft beers / $5 Buffalo Trace whiskey
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Hooters: $2.99 house margaritas
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: