December 15, 2012
to 7 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Klyde Warren Park will host a holiday event on Saturday, Dec. 15.
12:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Kids crafts
1:00 – 5:00 p.m. - Photos with Santa: Bring four cans of food to donate to the North Texas Food Bank and get a photo with Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus and the North Pole elves.
12:00 p.m. - Arts District Chorale
1:00 p.m. - First Baptist Dallas Day One Band
3:00 p.m. - Dallas Youth Ballet and The Conservatory C.A.S.T. Performance
5:00 p.m. - Music by Dallas-based pop artist, Bean
6:00 p.m. - Tree Lighting
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Arts District Chorale (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy