December 15, 2012
to 3:30 PM
423 Singleton Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Four Corners Brewing Co. invites you to join us for our next brewery tour on December 15th. The brewery will be open from 12:30p – 3:30p. Local food trucks or carts will be available for good grub too. We’ll try to keep the music holiday-themed this time around.
For the comfort of our guests, we are limiting the total number of attendees to 300 and will sell tickets in advance for $10. Should there be availability, we will gladly sell them at the door for $15. One ticket buys a souvenir glass for you to keep and use - 3 free samples - A brewery tour starts at 1:30pm. Feel free to bring your lawn chairs with you and hang out for a while. Kids are welcome as long as parents keep them at arm’s length. Last call will be at 3:15pm and we will stop pouring at 3:30pm.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day