December 15, 2012
Join us from 12-5 pm in Annette Strauss Square at the Center for a seasonal craft beer tasting of stouts, porters, barley wines, barrel aged beers, and casks. All guests receive a 6oz brandy snifter and twelve two ounce samples with admission, additional samples can be purchased on site. The Dallas Winter Warmer benefits the Cancer Support Community of North Texas and is brought to you by Rhizome Productions Inc.
Guests must be aged 21 and up with valid photo identification. Designated Drivers tickets are available and valid for admission to the event only.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre