December 15, 2012
Join us from 12-5 pm in Annette Strauss Square at the Center for a seasonal craft beer tasting of stouts, porters, barley wines, barrel aged beers, and casks. All guests receive a 6oz brandy snifter and twelve two ounce samples with admission, additional samples can be purchased on site. The Dallas Winter Warmer benefits the Cancer Support Community of North Texas and is brought to you by Rhizome Productions Inc.
Guests must be aged 21 and up with valid photo identification. Designated Drivers tickets are available and valid for admission to the event only.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger