North Texas Great Santa Run 2012
benefiting My Possibilities
December 15, 2012
Bring your friends, family and co-workers to join in on a world record attempt for the World's Largest Santa Gathering. The North Texas Great Santa Run is a 5K Run, 1 Mile fun-run and festival filled with music and entertainment for all ages. Whether you want to compete for "Fastest Santa" or simply enjoy the music and some hot chocolate, the Santa Run is right for you. Unlike many 5K runs, you won't be getting a t-shirt when you register. We'll give you the whole Santa suit.
Hosted by Carrie McClure of WFAA, music by Imaj Thomas and Colby Logan, and magic by Trigg Watson.
There are prizes for the best dressed Santa, the best dressed dog, the largest Santa Run team, fastest male Santa runner and fastest female Santa runner.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- PepperSmash: $3 Wells, $1 off beer, $1-4 off wine, $1-3 off on food
- PepperSmash: $3-4 off margaritas, $3 Wells, $1 off beer, $1-4 off wine, $1-3 off on food
- PepperSmash: 4 off margaritas, $3 Wells, $1 off beer, $1-4 off wine, $1-3 off on food
- Nicola's Ristorante Italiano: $1 off mixed drinks, martinis & beer
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 domestics, $3.50 house margaritas, $3 house wine
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Theater review: Do yourself a favor and go see Edges
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open