Buchanan’s Antiques Market
December 16, 2012
to 5 PM
2460 South Stemmons Freeway , Lewisville, TX
Free - $5
This monthly market originated in January 1995 and has grown to be one of the finest and most respected antique and collectible markets in the United States. Featuring more than 85,000 square feet filled with antiques and collectibles dealers from across the United States and Europe, this market is visited by thousands of eager-to-buy customers and collectors each month. Many of our customers travel to Dallas from around the country just to visit our show!
Admission is $5 for adults and is good for both days and children under 12 are free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chaucer's: $2 Small Hot Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Redneck Heaven Restaurant and Bar: $2 pints, $2 wells, $2 wines, $4 Bubba Mugs
- Twin Peaks Restaurant: $1 off drafts and wells
- Abuelo's Mexican Food Embassy: $3 house margaritas, $2 domestic drafts, $2 house wine
- Saltgrass Steak House: $1.50 drafts (12 oz.), $1 off all bar drinks, 1/2 price appetizers
- More than you wanted to know about breastaurant reality show Big Tips Texas
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville
- Witness helped police arrest man accused of stealing drugs from Walgreens
- Vista Ridge Mall throws back-to-school party August 24
- Malls extend hours for tax-free weekend