December 16, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$19.50 - $109.50
BATMAN LIVE is a 15 million dollar stage production with an original story featuring a 43 strong cast of actors and circus trained acrobats, a 3D Gotham City landscape, a bespoke symphonic score, custom-built state-of-the-art stage, a 100 foot bat-shaped LED video wall, pyrotechnics and the impressive Batmobile, designed especially for the show by legendary racing car designer Professor Gordon Murray.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair