Family Past Times: Victorian Christmas
December 16, 2012
to 4 PM
1515 South Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $9
Kids free. Adults: $9, Seniors (65+): $7
Christmas just wasn't Christmas without Crackers (small cardboard tubes covered in brightly colored twists of paper) in the Victorian homes of the 1800s. Learn how to make a Victorian Christmas Cracker and about the quaint old British custom that helps us celebrate the season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Club Dada: $2 wells
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 frozen margaritas, $3.50 well drinks, $3.50 beer, $3.50 house wine
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial