Family Past Times: Victorian Christmas
December 16, 2012
to 4 PM
1515 South Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $9
Kids free. Adults: $9, Seniors (65+): $7
Christmas just wasn't Christmas without Crackers (small cardboard tubes covered in brightly colored twists of paper) in the Victorian homes of the 1800s. Learn how to make a Victorian Christmas Cracker and about the quaint old British custom that helps us celebrate the season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day