Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 16, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $133.75
Let Texas Ballet Theater’s The Nutcracker, a perennial favorite, become the dazzling star atop your family’s holiday tree. From the moment the lights dim, you will be transported to a magical place that is filled with waltzing snowflakes, a flying carpet, a glittering swan sleigh, battling mischievous mice, adorable children and breathtaking dancing. This production is beloved by audiences of all ages.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs