Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 16, 2012
525 Commerce St. , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $133.75
Let Texas Ballet Theater’s The Nutcracker, a perennial favorite, become the dazzling star atop your family’s holiday tree. From the moment the lights dim, you will be transported to a magical place that is filled with waltzing snowflakes, a flying carpet, a glittering swan sleigh, battling mischievous mice, adorable children and breathtaking dancing. This production is beloved by audiences of all ages.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun