Jekyll and Hyde
December 16, 2012
American Idol star Constantine Maroulis and Deborah Cox inject new life into this classic tale of good and evil. This dark love story from Tony and Grammy Award nominee Frank Wildhorn returns in a new pre-Broadway production.
Photo by Chris Bennion
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $3 pints
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre