December 16, 2012
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
Join the LCC for its 9th annual Posada. LCC guests are invited to meet at Central Square Park at the corner of Swiss Ave. and Oak St. at 4 p.m. The procession will go down Swiss Ave. and end at the Latino Cultural Center Plaza where carolers will be welcomed by mariachis and matachines dancers. Festivities will continue until 8 p.m. with performances by Mariachi Magnifico, Carolina Imperial, the Morales Boyz and Our Lady of Lourdes matachines group. Children can enjoy craft activities and other surprises. Celebrate the Holidays with the Latino Cultural Center! All activities are free and open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed