December 16, 2012
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
Join the LCC for its 9th annual Posada. LCC guests are invited to meet at Central Square Park at the corner of Swiss Ave. and Oak St. at 4 p.m. The procession will go down Swiss Ave. and end at the Latino Cultural Center Plaza where carolers will be welcomed by mariachis and matachines dancers. Festivities will continue until 8 p.m. with performances by Mariachi Magnifico, Carolina Imperial, the Morales Boyz and Our Lady of Lourdes matachines group. Children can enjoy craft activities and other surprises. Celebrate the Holidays with the Latino Cultural Center! All activities are free and open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger