December 17, 2012
to 9 PM
2601 Preston Rd. , Frisco, TX
Santa hosts Pet Nights for cats and dogs on Mondays, November 19 and 26, December 3, 10 and 17 from 6 to 9 p.m. in the New North Pole on the lower level near Dillard’s and Sears.
Cats and dogs on a leash or in an appropriate carrier only, please. Animals, other than those servicing the disabled, are not allowed in the shopping centers except on Pet Night.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open