It’s a Wonderful Life
December 17, 2012
George Bailey spends his entire life giving up his big dreams for the good of his family, friends and even his town, Bedford Falls, as we see in flashback. But in the present, on Christmas Eve, he is broken and suicidal over the misplacing of an $8000 loan and the machinations of the evil millionaire, Mr. Potter. His guardian angel, Clarence, falls to Earth, literally, and shows him how his town, family, and friends would turn out if he had never been born. George means so much to so many people. Should he really throw it all away?
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy