Christmas Beer Tasting (SOLD OUT)
December 17, 2012
to 8 PM
2614 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Our Christmas Beer Tasting at the Idle Rich for Monday, December 17th is sold out. We have decided to host the same tasting on the same night across the street at Blackfriar Pub to accommodate additional tasters.
Please email Idle Rich (not Blackfriar) for reservations at email@example.com.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Sfuzzi: $4 you-call-its, half-price pizza
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday