Christmas Beer Tasting (SOLD OUT)
December 17, 2012
to 8 PM
2614 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
Our Christmas Beer Tasting at the Idle Rich for Monday, December 17th is sold out. We have decided to host the same tasting on the same night across the street at Blackfriar Pub to accommodate additional tasters.
Please email Idle Rich (not Blackfriar) for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger