Christmas Beer Tasting
December 17, 2012
to 8 PM
2621 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Our Christmas Beer Tasting at the Idle Rich for Monday, December 17, is sold out. We have decided to host the same tasting on the same night across the street at Blackfriar Pub to accommodate additional tasters. Please email Idle Rich (not Blackfriar) for reservations at email@example.com.
The informal, self-paced tasting can be started from 6 to 8 p.m. It is $25 and includes beer, glassware, a cheese plate, giveaways, and more.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre