Christmas Beer Tasting
December 17, 2012
to 8 PM
2621 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Our Christmas Beer Tasting at the Idle Rich for Monday, December 17, is sold out. We have decided to host the same tasting on the same night across the street at Blackfriar Pub to accommodate additional tasters. Please email Idle Rich (not Blackfriar) for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The informal, self-paced tasting can be started from 6 to 8 p.m. It is $25 and includes beer, glassware, a cheese plate, giveaways, and more.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair