Christmas Beer Tasting
December 17, 2012
to 8 PM
2621 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
Our Christmas Beer Tasting at the Idle Rich for Monday, December 17, is sold out. We have decided to host the same tasting on the same night across the street at Blackfriar Pub to accommodate additional tasters. Please email Idle Rich (not Blackfriar) for reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The informal, self-paced tasting can be started from 6 to 8 p.m. It is $25 and includes beer, glassware, a cheese plate, giveaways, and more.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas