Chinese Lantern Festival Half-Price Night
December 17, 2012
to 10 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Blvd. , Dallas, TX
$4.50 - $7
The Chinese Lantern Festival begins the holiday season with a half-price admission night on Monday, Dec. 17. Festival organizers will also unveil a Chinese Wishing Tree and offer “Music Under the Stars” provided by local North Texas musicians.
The tickets will be priced at $7 for adults and $4.50 for children during the half-price admission might on Monday, Dec. 17. (Weekday tickets are normally priced at $14 for adults and $9 for children under 12 years of age.)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day