Chinese Lantern Festival Half-Price Night
December 17, 2012
to 10 PM
1300 Robert B. Cullum Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$4.50 - $7
The Chinese Lantern Festival begins the holiday season with a half-price admission night on Monday, Dec. 17. Festival organizers will also unveil a Chinese Wishing Tree and offer “Music Under the Stars” provided by local North Texas musicians.
The tickets will be priced at $7 for adults and $4.50 for children during the half-price admission might on Monday, Dec. 17. (Weekday tickets are normally priced at $14 for adults and $9 for children under 12 years of age.)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday