The Big Movie at the Magnolia: Meet Me in St. Louis
December 18, 2012
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$8 - $10
The Big Movie at the Magnolia presented by D FrontRow presents the Judy Garland 1944 classic “Meet Me in St. Louis”. Directed by Vincente Minelli.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair