Holiday European Tea Room
December 18, 2012
See the Alexander Mansion bedecked in holiday splendor while you enjoy a four-course tea menu served on fine china. The menu includes the Alexander Mansion Cheeseball with toast points; tea sandwiches; mini scones with clotted cream; and Gingerbread Gentleman with Mexican Hot Chocolate Mousse and Sugar Plums.
Dec. 12-21 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Alexander Mansion, 4607 Ross Ave., Dallas. $45 for adults (includes tea, Champagne, tax and gratuity); $15 children for under 12.
Tours of the mansion are $5 from noon to 1 p.m.
Photo by Jenn Ackerman/The Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas