Cocktails for a Cause Pop-Up Bar
benefiting Trigger's Toys
December 18, 2012
to 1 AM
2900 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Glazer’s Distributing and The North Texas Bartenders Guild presents Bartenders United: Cocktails for a Cause benefiting Trigger's Toys. Please join us on Tuesday, Dec. 18, from 8 pm to 1 am for a one-night-only pop-up bar featuring over 24 of the best bartenders in Texas, including Sean Conner, Trina Nishuruma, David Allen , Eddie Campbell, Gabe Sanchez , Charlie Paceano , Bonnie Wilson, Brad Bowden, Brad Hensarling, Michael Martenson, Nico Ponce, Louise Owens , Rocco Milano, Brian McCullough, Amber West, Kyle Hilla, Abraham Bell, Jeremy Mathis , Scott Melton, Jason Kosmas, Stephen Garcia, Chris Dempsey, Anthony Krencik, and Ashley Williams .
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed