Cocktails for a Cause Pop-Up Bar
benefiting Trigger's Toys
December 18, 2012
to 1 AM
2900 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Glazer’s Distributing and The North Texas Bartenders Guild presents Bartenders United: Cocktails for a Cause benefiting Trigger's Toys. Please join us on Tuesday, Dec. 18, from 8 pm to 1 am for a one-night-only pop-up bar featuring over 24 of the best bartenders in Texas, including Sean Conner, Trina Nishuruma, David Allen , Eddie Campbell, Gabe Sanchez , Charlie Paceano , Bonnie Wilson, Brad Bowden, Brad Hensarling, Michael Martenson, Nico Ponce, Louise Owens , Rocco Milano, Brian McCullough, Amber West, Kyle Hilla, Abraham Bell, Jeremy Mathis , Scott Melton, Jason Kosmas, Stephen Garcia, Chris Dempsey, Anthony Krencik, and Ashley Williams .
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre