benefiting North Texas Food Bank
December 19, 2012
All tours begin at the Reception Desk in the front lobby of the WInspear Opera House. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to start time of tours as all tours leave on time.
Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult or have adult supervision. Tour is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years of age.
All tour patrons must reserve a ticket online at attpac.org prior to the tour date. There are limited spaces available and only patrons with tickets will be allowed on the tour. Patrons can use their tour ticket for special promotional items given by sponsors as announced. Check with your docent on your tour date to find out what promotional items are offered.
Tickets for the tour are complimentary but tour patrons are encouraged to bring two food cans/ items to benefit the North Texas Food Bank. Food collection boxes will be available in the front lobby of the Winspear Opera House.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy