‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
December 19, 2012
With her daddy off to war, Molly is having trouble finding her Christmas spirit. Determined to make it a Christmas to remember, Molly's mother takes her on a magical treasure hunt where they encounter dancing elves, a rocking Santa Claus and many other characters throughout the night only to awake to a special Christmas surprise. Featuring a score of beloved Christmas songs such as "Jingle Bells," "O Little Town of Bethlehem," "God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen" and more, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas is a dazzling show destined to become a Fort Worth holiday tradition.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Capital Bar: $2 off Scotch and wine
- Barcadia: $4 mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys, $5 fresh fruit mojitos
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5appetizers
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally