The Beulaville Baptist Book Club Presents: A Bur-Less-Q Nutcracker
December 19, 2012
The hit cult show is back for its 6th year. The Beulaville Baptist Book Club which is in dire straits financially by mistake hires the Velvet Kittens Burlesque troupe to do a performance of The Nutcracker. This perennial favorite received the 2012 “Nutty” award nomination for being one of the most beloved Nutcrackers in the entire USA.
This show is rated R and is intended for mature audiences mainly due to language and some bump and grind dancing.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius