The Beulaville Baptist Book Club Presents: A Bur-Less-Q Nutcracker
December 19, 2012
The hit cult show is back for its 6th year. The Beulaville Baptist Book Club which is in dire straits financially by mistake hires the Velvet Kittens Burlesque troupe to do a performance of The Nutcracker. This perennial favorite received the 2012 “Nutty” award nomination for being one of the most beloved Nutcrackers in the entire USA.
This show is rated R and is intended for mature audiences mainly due to language and some bump and grind dancing.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Addison Point: $3 flavored vodka
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $2 drafts, $2 domestics
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously