Phil Kline’s Unsilent Night
December 19, 2012
to 8 PM
1401 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Unsilent Nightis a free outdoor "sound sculpture event" created by anyone desiring to participate. It consists of four simultaneously played, soundscape tracks which can be downloaded onto MP3 players or any music devices.
Participants should download the MP3, iOS or Android app here: http://www.unsilentnight.com/download.html and then meet at the DART Akard station (participants are encouraged to ride the train). RSVP at the Facebook Event page for updates and more information: http://www.facebook.com/events/309366095839205
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night