Phil Kline’s Unsilent Night
December 19, 2012
to 8 PM
1401 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Unsilent Nightis a free outdoor "sound sculpture event" created by anyone desiring to participate. It consists of four simultaneously played, soundscape tracks which can be downloaded onto MP3 players or any music devices.
Participants should download the MP3, iOS or Android app here: http://www.unsilentnight.com/download.html and then meet at the DART Akard station (participants are encouraged to ride the train). RSVP at the Facebook Event page for updates and more information: http://www.facebook.com/events/309366095839205
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger