Phil Kline’s Unsilent Night
December 19, 2012
to 8 PM
1401 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Unsilent Nightis a free outdoor "sound sculpture event" created by anyone desiring to participate. It consists of four simultaneously played, soundscape tracks which can be downloaded onto MP3 players or any music devices.
Participants should download the MP3, iOS or Android app here: http://www.unsilentnight.com/download.html and then meet at the DART Akard station (participants are encouraged to ride the train). RSVP at the Facebook Event page for updates and more information: http://www.facebook.com/events/309366095839205
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- DISH serves brunch with some fierce ladies at this Sunday's drag brunch
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair