Holiday European Tea Room
December 19, 2012
See the Alexander Mansion bedecked in holiday splendor while you enjoy a four-course tea menu served on fine china. The menu includes the Alexander Mansion Cheeseball with toast points; tea sandwiches; mini scones with clotted cream; and Gingerbread Gentleman with Mexican Hot Chocolate Mousse and Sugar Plums.
Dec. 12-21 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Alexander Mansion, 4607 Ross Ave., Dallas. $45 for adults (includes tea, Champagne, tax and gratuity); $15 children for under 12.
Tours of the mansion are $5 from noon to 1 p.m.
Photo by Jenn Ackerman/The Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Old Crow: $5 pints of Guinness
- Billiard Bar: $1 drafts
- Sofrano's: $2 domestic bottles, $1.75 wells, $1.50 drafts and frozen margaritas
- The Gin Mill: $1 off all wines by the glass, beers and cocktails including seasonal specialties; 20% off wines by the bottle
- Sugar Shack: $1 domestic drafts / $2 domestic pints / $2 select shots
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair