Holiday European Tea Room
December 19, 2012
See the Alexander Mansion bedecked in holiday splendor while you enjoy a four-course tea menu served on fine china. The menu includes the Alexander Mansion Cheeseball with toast points; tea sandwiches; mini scones with clotted cream; and Gingerbread Gentleman with Mexican Hot Chocolate Mousse and Sugar Plums.
Dec. 12-21 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Alexander Mansion, 4607 Ross Ave., Dallas. $45 for adults (includes tea, Champagne, tax and gratuity); $15 children for under 12.
Tours of the mansion are $5 from noon to 1 p.m.
Photo by Jenn Ackerman/The Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- The Old Crow: $5 pints of Guinness
- Bryan Street Tavern: $4 Flavored Vodka All Day
- Single Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- The Gin Mill: $1 off all wines by the glass, beers and cocktails including seasonal specialties; 20% off wines by the bottle
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers