Wonderful Wednesdays: Visiting the Work of Sean Scully
December 19, 2012
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
This program for families with young children is led by a docent and includes a gallery project designed by the education department. Both the tour and project focus on select works in the Modern’s collection. Registration is not required, but a sign-up sheet is provided at the front desk the day of the program. Attendance is limited; admission is free.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Captain Morgan, $3 Crown Royal, $4 Jager Bombs
- Barcadia: $3 wells
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"