The Polar Express Party
December 19, 2012
to 8 PM
5803 East Northwest Highway , Dallas, TX
Watch The Polar Express, wear your pajamas, make crafts, and enjoy popcorn and hot chocolate.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant: $1 off signature Gordon Biersch lagers and ales / $2 off all wines by the glass / $5 all ultra premium cocktails
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Joel Harloff is new executive chef at Battuto in Dallas
- Photos: Former Dallas Cowboy Bob Breunig's cozy estate for sale at $1.2 million