December 19, 2012
2303 Pittman Street , Dallas, TX
Join Art House Dallas, Walk the Light, Deep Ellum Outdoor Market, and Reap Marketing at The Foundry Wednesday, December 19 for a Christmas Soiree. The Dallas Family Band and the Fox & the Bird will be there to entertain with live music.
There'll be an angel-tree of sorts with small gift-priced donations for the safe home Triumph House at Traffick911 [ranging from $3 to $30 for things like shampoo or pajamas].
Food available for purchase at the Chicken Scratch, and drinks available for purchase at the Foundry Bar.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling