December 19, 2012
2303 Pittman Street , Dallas, TX
Join Art House Dallas, Walk the Light, Deep Ellum Outdoor Market, and Reap Marketing at The Foundry Wednesday, December 19 for a Christmas Soiree. The Dallas Family Band and the Fox & the Bird will be there to entertain with live music.
There'll be an angel-tree of sorts with small gift-priced donations for the safe home Triumph House at Traffick911 [ranging from $3 to $30 for things like shampoo or pajamas].
Food available for purchase at the Chicken Scratch, and drinks available for purchase at the Foundry Bar.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy