December 19, 2012
2303 Pittman Street , Dallas, TX
Join Art House Dallas, Walk the Light, Deep Ellum Outdoor Market, and Reap Marketing at The Foundry Wednesday, December 19 for a Christmas Soiree. The Dallas Family Band and the Fox & the Bird will be there to entertain with live music.
There'll be an angel-tree of sorts with small gift-priced donations for the safe home Triumph House at Traffick911 [ranging from $3 to $30 for things like shampoo or pajamas].
Food available for purchase at the Chicken Scratch, and drinks available for purchase at the Foundry Bar.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25