December 19, 2012
2303 Pittman Street , Dallas, TX
Join Art House Dallas, Walk the Light, Deep Ellum Outdoor Market, and Reap Marketing at The Foundry Wednesday, December 19 for a Christmas Soiree. The Dallas Family Band and the Fox & the Bird will be there to entertain with live music.
There'll be an angel-tree of sorts with small gift-priced donations for the safe home Triumph House at Traffick911 [ranging from $3 to $30 for things like shampoo or pajamas].
Food available for purchase at the Chicken Scratch, and drinks available for purchase at the Foundry Bar.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million