December 20, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Scardello and nibble your way through the different cheese tyles. Experience comparative tastings of cheese and out-of-the-ordinary items that will help you focus on the distinct flavors of each cheese type. You will learn the basics on how cheese is made and cheese pairing fundamentals. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre