December 20, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Join Scardello and nibble your way through the different cheese tyles. Experience comparative tastings of cheese and out-of-the-ordinary items that will help you focus on the distinct flavors of each cheese type. You will learn the basics on how cheese is made and cheese pairing fundamentals. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp