December 20, 2012
2736 West Sixth Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $14
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Capital Bar: $6 Martinis
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2.50 Sam Adams, $3 Tito's Vodka, $15 Buckets of Corona and Corona Light
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- Barcadia: $4 mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys, $5 fresh fruit mojitos
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs